DYNO WAIVER PDF:
1. As the “Customer” I hereby represent that I have read and completed ALL ABOVE required procedures and checks and that I have full authority to authorize the testing/tuning of this vehicle and to enter into the waiver/release.
2. I am aware that all tests are intended to be and will be at maximum performance and at wide open throttle, thus applying stress similar to that which the vehicle would experience during operation on the road/track and is therefore susceptible to the same risks as on the road/track which may cause engine, powertrain, or tire/wheel failure or damage.
3. As the “customer” I know and accept the risk of running my vehicle and modifying the tune.
4. As the “customer” I hereby represent that I know the condition of the vehicle and I assure that it is in acceptable condition to run on the Dyno and be driven to max for tuning. I have been advised that Metro Performance does not know, nor assumes any such knowledge of the condition of the vehicle being tested/tuned and I nevertheless, agree to have my vehicle run on the Dyno and tuned. As the “customer” I represent that all parts of the vehicle are in good condition and are capable of full power and full throttle performance during any testing/tuning being performed.
5. There will be a $80 an hour fee for any maintenance or repairs that need to be made while dyno tuning, parts not included.
6. During dyno time if a boost leak/smoke test needs to be done to the vehicle there will be a $60 charge.
7. If vehicle is not tune ready you forfeit your dyno day and deposit.
8. Therefore, I hereby release Metro Performance and its affiliates from any liability of any nature for damage or other losses which may be sustained as a result of the testing/tuning by Metro Performance.
Metro Performance Reserves the right to decline or discontinue dyno tuning services for any reason at any time. By signing this waiver, the customer authorizes Metro Performance and its employees to operate the vehicle in the manner and to the limits stated above. With my signature, I agree to all conditions, risk, and self-liability of my vehicle and agree to hold Metro Performance free from any liability and cause of action, which might arise from the use of my vehicle on said equipment. Everything done under Metro Performance is strictly for the use of off-road purposes only. You as the consumer need to be aware of state and federal laws.
PRE-TUNING CHECKLISTThis checklist is here to help you get your car up to par and ready for a tuning appointment. Every item on this checklist must be addressed prior to showing up for a tuning appointment. Completing everything on this checklist gives you the best possibility of a smooth and problem free tunig appointment which will save you both time and money. Before you show up for you appointment you have the following two options.
1. You can go throught the checklist yourself
2. You can schedule a pre-tune inspection with the exception of comp/leak test for $120
It is understandable that you may not be able to identify every issue on the car, thats why we are also here to help. If you do inquire us to look over the car for the fee. You either need to be about 1-2 hours before tune time or schedule a appointment prior to tune date. A $100 deposit is required to hold your tune time slot. This is a non-refundable deposit. Below you will find the checklist sheet for you to go over.
The vehicle cannot have any exposed wires. All connections must be soldered or buttconnected.
Check engine light must not be on. If so we can diagnose. Problem must be fixed prior to tune
The Battery and Alternator must be in good working order and putting out correct voltage. Poor voltage effects the tuning process
There should be no fluid leaks what so ever. Leaking fluids can damage our expensive electronics under the dyno, can also lead to detrimental damage to your engine.
Make sure the correct amount of oil is in the vehicle, fresh oil as well, coolant levels are properly topped off, ect
Make sure you have a good working fuel pump in place for making the amount of power you desire
Perform compression and leak down test if necessary.
Make sure there are no vacuum leaks. With turbo/supercharger applications, ensure all piping is
secured with t-bolt clamps for vehicles over 14 pounds of boost. Want to ensure we are not blowing intercoolers pipes off or couplers.
Make sure the turbo/supercharger is in good working order.
Suspension/tires: Ensure the ride height is adjusted for working conditions and tires are in great shape ( no camber wear ect) Have to be able to work under the car to strap it to the dyno
Ensure the spark plugs have been replaced at the required intervals and are gapped properly.
No smoking vehicles. White smoke means the car is burning coolant, Blue is oil, Black is fuel.
By signing below you are indicating that all items on the checklist have been gone through and properly addressed. If diagnosis has to be performed on the dyno you will be charged at a minumim rate of $80 dollars per hour. Under no circumstances will be Metro Performance be held liable for any type of mechanical failure or parts failure.